When to replace the windows in your Michigan home.
Ask yourself the questions below to judge your old windows and assess the benefits of purchasing new ones.
- Do you have old windows?
Are you tired of babying your old windows, or are you fine with the maintenance tasks that go with them? Think:
- Ease. Do they lift, swing or slide easily?
- Chipped paint or scratches. Painted windows need maintenance. Without maintenance they will rot and decay. New windows with aluminum or vinyl cladding or a composite eliminate this.
- Moisture. Does moisture collect on the glass often, fog the view and wet the trim? High-efficiency glass in new windows will reduce this issue.
- Storm windows. Do you mind cleaning, maintaining and putting up and taking down storm windows? Do your storm windows need to be replaced?
- Window Cleaning. Is it so difficult you avoid doing it? Many new windows are designed to make cleaning a very easy.
New replacement windows have all the goodies, and are a great time saver with the health benefits of reducing mold build up.
Call Thermal Shield for the best replacement windows in Michigan. We are the top replacement window company in Oakland County Michigan.