6100 Series Patio Doors
Installing Alside patio doors in Michigan since 1966
Alside Patio Doors
6100 Series Patio Doors offer many features to complement your home. Solid construction and easy-glide operation ensure years of exceptional, maintenance-free performance.
A beautiful combination of style and comfort .
- Mainframe and sash extrusions will never chip, peel, crack or warp. Made with premium raw materials, the vinyl color is formulated throughout so the beautiful luster lasts.
- White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provides an effective thermal barrier.
- Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
- Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
- Insulated glass unit featuring double-strength glass with optimal air space improves year-round performance.
- Dual durometer glazing system absorbs shocks and offers extra weather protection.
- Structural composite roller system ensures quiet and easy operation of the door panel.
- Low-profile, anodized aluminum sill cover for added strength and durability.
Plus these additional features:
- Triple-screw, butt-joint frame construction offers maximum strength, with no drafty gaps at corners.
- Double weatherstripping and vinyl bulb seal provide superior weather resistance.
- Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners and a controlled, spring-tension system for smooth sliding without derailment.
- Available in a 2-lite style in 5′, 6′, 8′ and Wisconsin-style widths; a 3-lite style in 9′ and 12′ widths; and a 4-lite style in a 12′ width, with center panels that open to each side.
- Patio doors are available in white or beige with optional light oak, dark oak, foxwood or cherry woodgrain interior window finishes. A white woodgrain interior is also offered with a beige exterior only.
Enhance your patio doors with these options:
- ClimaTech® insulated glass package options featuring Low-E glass and PPG Intercept® Warm- Edge Spacer System for enhanced insulating performance.
- Five interior woodgrain finishes.
- Classic, contoured or brass grids.
- Specialty V-grooved glass panels.
- Keyed exterior lock.
- Interior vent foot lock.
- Decorative interior handset.
An Eco-Friendly Choice
Professional Michigan Patio Door Installation Company
At Thermal Shield, we understand the importance of getting the job done on-time and right the first time. We are focused on maintaining our customers high-level of satisfaction, and it shows in the amount of customer referrals. We are a family owned company in the Clarkston / Waterford Michigan area and we pride ourselves on the great service that we have provided to the local homeowners and businesses. If you hire us to handle you home improvement needs you can rest assured we will go above-and-beyond to make your experience the best it can be. We will deliver quality workmanship and great prices every time, so give us a call today to discuss your project.
Professional Patio Door Installation in Michigan
Go outside or bring the outside in with classic patio doors that combine beauty and energy efficiency.
Patio door access to the outdoors can give you a feeling of expanded living space. You’ll enjoy more of your backyard, deck or terrace whether you’re relaxing outside or taking pleasure in the view from the comfort of your home.
• White pine wood mainframe substructure, combined with vinyl cladding, provide an effective thermal barrier.
• Vertical sash components are metal-reinforced for added structural strength.
• Extra-deep weatherstripped integral interlocks at meeting stiles for added protection against air infiltration.
• Heavy-duty fiberglass screen with aluminum frame features an adjustable independent wheel system in all four corners.
The Alside Lifetime Limited Warranty
Alside Patio Doors are manufactured by a recognized leader in product innovation with uncompromising quality control. From the day your patio doors are installed until the day you sell your home, you can count on our reputation. And to make your buying decision easier, Alside backs all of our patio doors with a Lifetime Limited Warranty. . . one of the strongest in the industry.
Clarkston & Waterford | Milford & Brighton Michigan window and patio door replacement company. We offer installation and sales of vinyl siding, insulation and vinyl replacement windows as well. Milford & Brighton zip codes serviced: 48114, 48116, 48380, 48381
Thermal Shield: a premier patio door replacement company.
A Michigan based window & door installation company.
Contact us today for more information about windows for your Michigan home.
TSW is a trusted local Michigan home improvement company. If you’re looking for great products, great prices and great service contact us today.